General Terms and Conditions
- Contract Partner
- Terms and Conditions for Vouchers
- Cancellation Policy
- Ownership rights
- Data protection
- Contract Language
1. Contract Partner
For all orders via the Campfire Outdoors GmbH Online Shop the contract partner of the buyer is
Campfire Outdoors GmbH, FN 44590 z
9300 St. Veit an der Glan
Telephone: +43-(0)660 – 2318219
CEO: Mag. David Dietrich
Tax identification no.: ATU70044418
Legal form: Limited Company
Company object: Traiding
Commercial no.: 4443580z
Commercial register: Landesgericht Klagenfurt
Our offers are non-binding, meaning we are not obligated to fill orders in the event of lack of availability. Product presentation in the online shop is a non-binding online-catalogue and not a legally binding offer. However, by clicking on the button “order” you place a binding order for the products in your shopping cart. Receipt of your order occurs instantly, as does the subsequent confirmation of your order via the automated confirmation e-mail sent by us. With this e-mail confirmation the sales contract takes effect. The contract is subject exclusively to Austrian law.
The goods will remain property of Campfire Outdoors GmbH until such time as the buyer has paid all outstanding dues.
The following payment methods are offered: Paypal, credit card and instant transfer
Owner: Campfire Outdoors GmbH
Kärntner Sparkasse, St. Veit, Österreich
EUR – IBAN: AT89 2070 6045 0042 0197
USD – IBAN: AT78 2070 6044 8101 2732
We deliver with DHL directly to your address. Please be sure, that the address label is correct. Delivery to post office boxes or poste restante deliveries are not possible. Any damage incurred during transport should immediately be reported by the customer after receiving the merchandise from the supplier. Warranty will remain.
In order to ensure correct delivery of all items ordered, please make sure that you enter your address correctly. Furthermore, please make use of the option to enter a different delivery address in case you are not home during the day. This specific address could be your office, for example (the delivery address is entered when ordering items online). Please note that the delivery of your items can be significantly delayed if you enter your address wrongly or enter an address where the postman does not reach you. Any package returned to Campfire Outdoors GmbH or to our Logistic Partner due to the above incorrect and/or insufficient information will require an extra delivery charge paid by the customer, before the package can be despatched again.
We offer a worldwide delivery. If your country is not listed among the options in the shop or you would like to have a big order shipped outside the EU please get in touch with us moc.t1542300707netgn1542300707iylf@1542300707ofni1542300707.
Austrian VAT will be charged on shipments to all countries. Taxation and customs clearance fees must be handled locally by the customer. The total debit for customers can therefore differ slightly from the prices indicated on the corresponding Campfire Outdoors product pages due to the exchange rates and tax regulations. A detailed summary of all costs is made in the ordering process.
You can find the respective delivery time on the product page. In case of delayed delivery, we will inform you immediately. The delivery time is about 3-5 business days. In some coutries outside the EU it takes sometimes up to 2 weeks. The delivery period starts one day after receipt of order.
4. Shipping Cost
EU 1: 14,90€ -> Free Shipping when ordering above 150€ inkl. VAT
EU 2: 18,90€ -> Free Shipping when ordering above 150€ inkl. VAT (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine)
International delivery: $ 14,90 to $ 52,00 (exkl. VAT), depening on the country
Returns because of cancellation
The buyer may withdraw from the sales contract by contacting Campfire Outdoors directly, in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail) within 14 days without needing to provide reasons. The deadline is calculated according to the date on which the buyer or third person nominated by the buyer, has taken possession of the goods. The buyer must bear all costs for return delivery. Within the European Union and the United States of America, there will be no duty cost. If you send back the product from outside of the European Union or the United States of America all duty cost and fees have to be covered by yourself (Incoterm DDP). We recommend insuring your return package, as we cannot refund an item we don’t receive.
Returns because of exchange
The items may be exchanged within 30 days. Please note that items should be returned in the original packaging without any visible signs of wear, use or damage an with all original tags attached. For an exchange and more details, please write us an e-mail on moc.t1542300707netgn1542300707iylf@1542300707ofni1542300707.
All prices quoted are final prices in Euros and include Austria VAT.
7. Terms and Conditions for Vouchers
(1) Redeem a Campaign Voucher/Coupon
Campaign vouchers cannot be purchased, they are issued by Campfire Outdoors GmbH in connection with advertising campaigns with a determined period of validity.
- “Campaign Voucher/Coupon” means a code that must be entered at checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount or benefit.
- Campaign vouchers are only valid within the period of time determined and can be redeemed only once in connection with an order at www.flyingtent.com. A campaign voucher cannot be used to purchase a gift voucher.
- In case of a minimum order value determined on the campaign voucher, this minimum amount must be reached for the voucher to become valid. If no minimum order value is determined, the order must at least reach the value of the campaign voucher. The redemption of any residual amount is not possible.
- Not redeemable on gift sets, sets, limited edition items or sale items unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Campaign vouchers can only be redeemed before ending the order process/purchasing process. They cannot be offset subsequently. The amount of a campaign voucher cannot be cashed nor can interest be paid on the amount.
- A campaign voucher cannot be transferred to third parties. Campaign vouchers cannot be combined with each other.
- A campaign voucher cannot be redeemed or credited if merchandise is returned partly or completely.
(2) Redeem a Gift Card/Coupon
Gift vouchers can be purchased at www.flyingtent.com.
- “Gift Card” means an electronic card that has prepaid currency loaded onto it to be spent on Campfire Outdoors products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed before ending an order process. They cannot be offset subsequently.
- In case of the gift voucher amount not covering for the order value, the remaining amount is payable by the type of payment chosen in the order process.
- Gift Cards can not be returned od refunded. Not for resale.
- A Gift Card cannot be purchased with a campaign voucher.
- In case of returning or exchanging articles, which were paid with a gift voucher, the merchandise value will expire. Cash payment or issuing a new gift voucher is not possible.
- Gift cards are treated like cash. Defaced, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The Gift Card balance can not be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Gift Cards are issued by email to the address specified at time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient (for this option, please write an E-mail to moc.t1542300707netgn1542300707iylf@1542300707ofni1542300707). It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address the Gift Card. Campfire Outdoor GmbH is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
- Your Guft Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of order, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
8. Notice of Cancellation Policy – Cancellation and withdrawal agreement
Consumers have a right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days. Any individual concluding a legal contract to purchase products or services for his/her personal use is considered a consumer.
Right of cancellation
The buyer may withdraw from the sales contract by contacting Campfire Outdoors directly, in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail) within 14 days without needing to provide reasons. The deadline is calculated according to the date on which the buyer or third person nominated by the buyer, has taken possession of the goods. It is sufficient if the buyer exercises his or her right to withdraw before the allocated expiry deadline. (Campfire Outdoors GmbH, Hauptplatz 9/6, 9300 St. Veit an der Glan, Austria, Tel.: +436602318219, E-Mail: moc.t1542300707netgn1542300707iylf@1542300707ofni1542300707)
Consequences of cancellation
By canceling this agreement within the specified deadline, we will fully refund all costs received from the buyer, without delay and reimburse within fourteen days from the date on which the received notification of cancellation of this agreement has been made. The reimbursement of the repayment will be the same means of payment that the buyer used in the original transaction, unless otherwise stipulated; under no circumstances will the buyer incur extra expenses. We have the right to withhold the reimbursement until such time as the goods have been received or that the buyer can demonstrate that the goods have left their possession.
The buyer shall receive the refund within a maximum of fourteen days from the date on which the agreement was withdrawn or the goods returned. The deadline is granted if the goods have been sent within the 14 days’ expiry period. The buyer must bear all costs for return delivery. Within the European Union and the United States of America, there will be no duty cost. If you send back the product from outside of the European Union or the United States of America all duty cost and fees have to be covered by yourself (Incoterm DDP). The buyer is only required to reimburse for damaged goods if it is established that the damage was directly due to the event of mishandling of the goods by the buyer.
End of Notice
9. Ownership Rights
The ownership of the goods remains with Campfire Outdoors GmbH until the payment is received in full.
10. Data protection
Material defects occurring on delivered goods are covered by statutory warranty rights (24 months). Any other guarantees issued by the manufacturer remain unaffected. In a warranty case please contact moc.t1542300707netgn1542300707iylf@1542300707gniyl1542300707fton1542300707.
The content, design and texts of our catalogues and our online shop are the intellectual property of Campfire Outdoors GmbH and are protected by copyright. The use of any pictures, texts and logos without the written permission of Campfire Outdoors GmbH is illegal and will have legal consequences.
13. Contract language
The language for the contract is German.
Campfire Outdoors GmbH shall only be liable for damages incurred through malicious intent or gross negligence of Campfire Outdoors GmbH. In the case of a breach of major contractual obligations, Campfire Outdoors GmbH shall be liable for every culpable behavior of its employees. The specific manufacturers of our products shall be liable for the products that Campfire Outdoors GmbH dispatches.
Campfire Outdoors GmbH shall not be liable for indirect damages incurred, especially not for lost profit, unless the damage is caused with intent by employees of Campfire Outdoors GmbH or with intent and gross negligence by legal representatives and executive staff of Campfire Outdoors GmbH. In cases where there has neither been the malicious intent of employees nor intention or gross negligence of legal representatives and executive staff, Campfire Outdoors GmbH is only liable for the amount that would cover typical damages foreseeable at the time the contract is concluded. The company Campfire Outdoors GmbH shall not be obligated to provide continuous and uninterrupted availability of the website and is not liable for technical or electronic errors of the online offers. Campfire Outdoors GmbH shall not be liable for damages caused by unauthorized persons shopping at the online shop of Campfire Outdoors GmbH with the help of a password allocated to an authorized user.
Campfire Outdoors GmbH is not liable for damages and problems resulting of third parties accepting packages. Please make sure that every shipment will be received by an authorized person and speak to delivery personnel concerning this matter, should suspicions arise.
St. Veit an der Glan, 15th June 2017